Sunday, October 29, 2017


HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE YOU WERE FALLING IN LOVE?
CAN YOU RECALL YOUR 1ST TRUE LOVE?



WHEN YOU FELL IN LOVE- WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Your love has ravished my heart. And has taken me over. 
And all I want is to be With You forever.
Pull me a little closer. Take me a little deeper. 
I want to know Your heart
Because Your love is so much sweeter. 
Than anything I’ve tasted
I want to know Your heart!
How great your love is for me.


Lord I have seen you face, I have looked into your eyes Lord.
I have rested my head upon your chest. 
Lord I Praise you, for allowing me to love you. 
All Glory to God for sending his only Son, to come down from heaven to save me a sinner form eternal death. 

How could I not fall in love with Jesus Christ? 

Day in a Life of becoming a Missionary- falling in love, all over again, each day with the one who forgives me each time I cry out his Holy name. Humbling myself enough to allow him to pour down upon me his merciful love from the heavens. 

Knowing He loves me because I am good enough for Him and Knowing he is good enough for me! This is true love!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Father Buddy for sharing your love for Christ with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for allowing Christ to work through you while hearing Confessions this week. Words cannot describe the wonderful feeling a Mom has when she can witness her children coming out of confession renewed and made new. Julianna is glowing as always. And Gabriel I am so pleased to say that I have not seen him with so much Joy since his Baptism. 
Thank you again Father for hearing Gabriel’s 1st confession.


Gospel Today Matthew 22:34-40
“You Shall Love the Lord, Your God,
With all your Heart,
With all your Soul,
and with all your Mind."

PLEASE PRAY FOR US!

No comments:

Post a Comment